Welcome to St. Theresa's Catholic Church
St. Theresa Parish invites you to explore our Catholic church community and ministries that serve Federal Way and Northeast Tacoma. view more St. Theresa's includes a growing, active Hispanic community. view more To learn more about St. Theresa's Parish, open the 2015-2016 Annual Report on Parish Ministries and Finances (PDF).
Advent Reconciliation Services
Please join us for our Advent Reconciliation Services. We will have multiple priests on hand to hear individual confessions.
Monday, Dec. 6 at 5 p.m. (English)
Thursday, Dec. 15 at 4 p.m. (Spanish)
There is no reconciliation on Dec. 7 or 8.
Neighbor Time at St. Theresa's Parish Hall
Spend an afternoon visiting and playing games with your neighbors. Thursdays December 1st and December 15th, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM, in the Parish Hall. For more information, open the flyer.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Celebration
Come celebrate together our "Mother of the Americas." For more information, open the flyer.
- Thursday, December 8, Feast of the Immaculate Conception: Living Rosary 6 PM, Mass 7 PM (bilingual)
- Friday, December 9: Rosary 8:30 PM
- Saturday, December 10: Children's Dance 6 PM, Rosary 6:15 PM, Mass 7 PM (Spanish), Adult's Dance 8 PM, Dinner 8:30 PM (Parish Hall)
- Sunday, December 11: Mañanitas (Song)
Christmas Giving Tree - Take a tag from the Christmas Giving Tree in the Narthex and return the wrapped gift, with the tag attached, to the Christmas Giving Tree by Sunday, December 11th.
Food Baskets - Help us provide Christmas dinner to 105 families with children.
- Contribute. Food Basket Envelopes are available at the rear of the church. Drop your contribution in the collection basket or give it to a Vincentian after Mass.
- Assemble. Help package food and gifts on Friday morning, December 16, at the church.
- Deliver. Visit the families and deliver the food and gifts.
Join us for the Simbang Gabi celebration hosted by St. Theresa's Filipino community: Mass followed by a reception in the Parish Hall. For more information, open the flyer.
Wednesday, December 21, 6 PM
NEW this year – Have you wondered what Stewardship as a Way of Life means? See how it is being lived out in parishes of the Archdiocese of Seattle.
Haga clic aquí para ver este video en español.
From a Heart of GRATITUDE we give our TREASURE
Desde un corozon AGRADECIDO damos
Throughout November, our parish is focusing on renewing our commitments to our stewardship of treasure. Please consider taking a step in your pledging by pledging for the first time or increasing your pledge.
Visit our Stewardship Page to learn more about stewardship of treasure,
and to make your pledge today.